Chris and Gina Holt - Los Angeles Wedding Photographers
My wife, Gina, and I are both native Southern Californians who love to get out and enjoy life as it should be enjoyed.
We grew up in the Los Angeles area and love exploring new scenes when we get the chance. One of our favorite places to visit is of course our Southern California beaches, but we also love visiting The Getty Museum and ice cream shops. We also love trying different restaurants and we just may have to take you on our ramen tour!
We absolutely love photographing the love, connection and emotions shared on a wedding day.
As you browse our site, we hope you find the connection to our images as we have with each and every client.
We know how important it is to make sure you have amazing images of the day you have put such effort into planning. We want to make sure you, your fiance and your family are relaxed and enjoy your day as we capture the images similar to what you see on our site, for you!
We're glad you found us and if you like what you see, drop us a line as we'd love to chat and hear your story.
Shoot us a quick email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to keep up with us, click on the link to check out our journal!
Thanks and God Bless!
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE?
YOU DESERVE THE BEST
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life so we make sure to use Professional Grade Canon camera bodies, lenses and other equipment.
- Chris and Gina work together on your wedding day and behind the scenes to make sure you are receiving the best service. If a hand-picked assistant is needed on your wedding, we will let you know beforehand.
- Our images are color corrected, sharpened, and cropped to our style you see on our site so you receive the highest quality images.
- If you choose to include an album in your collection, we will go above and beyond to make sure each image is retouched
- Of course this may vary with each wedding but we typically deliver approximately 500-800 images
- Your images will be ready to view in your online gallery within 4-5 weeks after your wedding
- We know our clients are excited to see their images. You will be able to see our sneak peeks and favorites on our journal a few days after your wedding (if not sooner!)
HOW DO WE DELIVER YOUR IMAGES?
HANDCRAFTED, LEATHER ALBUMS
The albums we offer are magazine style which represent the styling and quality of unique coffee table books. With the actual photo mounted flush to the edge of each page, you can maximize size & design possibilities to create a truly one of a kind album. All flush style albums can accommodate up to 4 images per page.
All images used in the album will be retouched and included in your online gallery for archiving. You can find out more info and order your album here: Album Info
Full day wedding coverage (from beginning to end) is our specialty so we can tell your wedding day as it unfolds.
We take a limited number of wedding commissions each year in order to focus on providing the best service possible.
Our wedding collections include:
- Chris and Gina as lead photographers on your wedding day
- Engagement session so you can get to know us and our super-easy style of shooting
- Full coverage for your day (no need to worry about figuring out how many hours you need)
- Online presentation and ordering of prints
- Beautiful, leather bound albums to preserve your images for your friends and loved ones to see
One exclusive option that we are excited to offer is our personalized wedding sites. We know you can create your own, but why do that, when we have that option available to you in our collections!
Take a look at what your site could look like: Sample personal wedding site
Click here to see more of what our wonderful clients are saying: Wedding Reviews
Thank you for taking the time to visit. It is a privilege to be asked to be your wedding photographer and we understand all of the decisions you're thinking about.
We'd love to schedule some time to chat about your story and how your wedding plans are unfolding so far. Feel free to fill out your information and we'll set up some time to talk!
Your information is never shared or published. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
We're also not opposed to traveling if you're planning a destination wedding. Just let us know in an email!
We also love photographing families. Please visit our family site to see little ones, maternity and family portrait sessions: